Friday, January 2, 2009

radio silence

Ahh the hermit lifestyle, not a lifestyle deisred by all. I myself happen to enjoy being a hermit at home with my dogs. I guess u could say ive never really been a people person. Now dont get me wrong i love people and do enjoy there company, when i feel like it, but for the most part though id rather sit at home and think. Being alone has given me the time to sort out my thoughts and get my life going in the direction needed. Ive also been taking the time to be more creative and not let my brain turn to mush, hence why i am writing a blog. I always enjoyed writing but never really had the self esteem to express myself on paper for anyone to read(thankfully u dont need paper to write a blog!). Now the plan is to use this blog as a way to express my thoughts that i cant seem to say.Writing helps to give me a chance to clearly think through the rapid thoughts in my brain. It can be annoying talking to me sometimes i am sure, i forget what im talking about alot, and jumble up my sentences. oh ya i talk really low so no one can even hear me half the time either...Now see i lost my train of thought with this blog already. To think straight one day would be fucking lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the thinking staright thing, it doesn't happen to me often, but when it does...it's almost amazing.

    ReplyDelete